Thursday, October 20, 2011

SORE!!!

So the 18th I decided to go run and break my distance record.  Which was previously the 5 mile mark.  I set off on a route through Bella Vista Arkansas that totaled 7.4 miles.  I left at 5:50 pm and around 7:10 pm my wife Sarah calls and asks my if i need her to pick me up because it is totally dark at this point.  I thought I was about 10 to 12 minutes out so I said "no".  I then arrived at my house at 7:30 pm....needless to say 7.4 miles and 1 hr and 40 minutes of running and I did break my record.  But nothing says "I love you" more than you wife laughing at you on day two of the recovery.  Her words this morning after composing herself at the way I walked out of the bedroom were, "You look like you went from 36 to 89 over night"....thanks baby!  No really, I do love you and I am glad we can laugh about the small things in life...

No comments: