I have, I guess, most of the time thought of Satan (the Devil, Lucifer, our adversary and opponent) as the one doing the conspiring against us or circumstances would happen to me and then God would go ahead and respond to intervene. This year God showed me something as I did my reading through the Bible that has truly brought a new level of peace in my life and it became SO clear. I want to share it with you.
The Book of Esther goes like this ~
- Queen Vashti angers King Ahasuerus
- Search for a new Queen begins
- God moves a Jewish girl Esther into a place of favor to become Queen
- Mordecai the Uncle of Esther saves the King from a plot to assassinate him
- Haman, the highest official at the time comes up with a plan to kill off ALL Jews
- Mordecai appeals to Esther to go to the King about Haman's plan
- The Jews fast and pray for God's intervention
- Haman builds 75 ft. gallows to hang mordecai on
- Mordecai honored by the King for saving his life
- Queen Esther gains favor and informs the King successfully about Haman's plot
- Haman is hanged along with his 10 sons were hung on the 75 ft. gallows Haman had built for Mordecai, his enemy.
If you have read this story before you may have caught this, you may have not. The plan to attack and kill God's people came AFTER God had ALREADY begun to initiate His plan of salvation and deliverance!
STOP Worrying. God BEGINS your way out BEFORE the attack comes! Esther was ALREADY on her way into position (like the queen on a chess board about to get checkmate) BEFORE Satan could even inspire the wicked plan Haman came up with. God is ALWAYS moving AHEAD of our giants!
- God is blind to your situation
- That He does not care
- That He is not powerful enough
He has ALREADY worked His plan
- on your way out
- on your freedom
- on your deliverance
- on your protection BEFORE the giant that is standing in your way right now even thought of standing in your way
Thank you Jesus you ARE more powerful than ANY giant and you see further, clearer than ANYONE. You will not leave us, or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5).
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.