Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thoughts for today

I am reminded that to whom much is given much is required. We have been given so much and so many times we do not even see it because we filter everything wrong. It is like the saying, "I once was frustrated I could not have new shoes, but then I met a man who had no feet." Joy and peace are attainable in life no matter where on the money chain you fall. It all has to do with how you filter the circumstances of life. Our filters are awfully partial to the "me" attitude. And I truly believe we as a country need a reality check! And we need to realize the favor of God is not always permanant! We have got to maintain humility and be faithful stewards of what God has given us no matter on what level. Because in the end we will give account. Think about this, the Bible says ALL AUTHORITY has been given to us in the name of Jesus. And if we truly think about our daily lives and how much we do or do not steward that aspect of what we have been given, then we have truly missed the greatest thing that we are supposed to be stewards of.

jb

No comments: